Looking for someone to manage your projects?
Need help to confirm site appropriateness?
Our onsite team can ensure your projects run smoothly meeting your every need.
The team can guarantee your plan moves smoothly taking care of everything from legislation requirements to timing of vehicles arriving.
We have a number of fully qualified appointed persons who can visit site to plan and supervise lifting operations.
We can also provide a site survey prior to your project commencement to ensure route and site suitability. Providing you with specific site plans and risk assessments.
Our team are fully trained with the following qualifications:
- IOSH – Institution of occupational health and safety
- AP – Appointed Persons, Hewden accredited
- ALLMI – Lorry loader instructor/operative
- ALLMI – Slinger/Signaller instructor/operative
- EVITA – Lifting operations instructor
- Swept Path Software
Need some more information? Give us a call on 01482 635440